Light and fluffy vegan blueberry pancakes. Super easy recipe that is ideal for a vegan breakfast served with whipped coconut cream, extra blueberries and maple syrup.
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Prepare your flax egg by mixing 1 Tbsp Flaxseed Meal with 3 Tbsp Hot Water and allowing to sit for a minute to become gloopy.
- Add the non-dairy milk to the mixing bowl, along with the flax egg and coconut oil. Whisk with a hand whisk to remove any lumps.
- Add in the fresh blueberries and stir into the batter.
- Heat a frying pan with a little coconut oil until hot. Pour in roughly 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- You will see small bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes and the edges will dry, that is when it’s time to flip it over onto the other side.
- Flip the pancakes until nicely browned on each side.
- Serve with whipped coconut cream, fresh blueberries and maple syrup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Pancake
- Calories: 163
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 357mg
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9g
- Carbohydrates: 29.4g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 3.8g