Light, fluffy and creamy vegan cauliflower mashed potatoes. You won’t miss the potatoes with this delicious and highly flavorful side dish.
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower (broken into florets)
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Soy or Almond Milk
- 3 Tbsp Vegan Butter
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Chopped Chives (for serving)
- First soak the whole head of cauliflower in some boiling water and a sprinkle of salt for a few minutes to make sure it’s properly clean.
- Then break the cauliflower into florets and place into a steamer and steam until soft.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a bowl and add the crushed garlic, soy or almond milk and vegan butter and mash with a potato masher.
- Grab your immersion blender (hand blender) and blend it so that it gets completely smooth and light and fluffy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with chopped chives.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the Recipe
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 251mg
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 4.1g
Keywords: vegan cauliflower mashed potatoes