Ultra creamy vegan cauliflower soup. This 8-ingredient soup is hearty, comforting and filling. Easy and delicious recipe that comes out great every time.
- Add the olive oil, onion, crushed garlic, thyme and rosemary to a pot and sauté until the onions are softened.
- Add the cauliflower and toss up with the spices. Then add in the vegetable stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil. Turn down the heat, cover the pot and simmer until the cauliflower is softened.
- Blend with an immersion blender until smooth. If you don’t have an immersion blender then transfer to a blender jug in stages and blend until smooth then return to the pot.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with a sprinkle of ground black pepper and a sprig of fresh thyme.
*You can use two small heads of cauliflower if you can’t find one large one. The size of the cauliflower isn’t super important, if you use less cauliflower it will just result in a slightly thinner soup.
*The usual consistency of this soup is very thick and creamy. If you prefer a thinner soup then feel free to add more vegetable stock while cooking.
- Category: Appetizer, Savory, Gluten-Free
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 6)
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 4.5g
- Sodium: 308mg
- Fat: 14.6g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 10.7g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 3.7g
Keywords: vegan cauliflower soup