The most delicious vegan chocolate covered strawberries. This romantic dessert is wonderfully flavorful with the perfect contrast between juicy strawberries and rich chocolate!
Chocolate covered strawberries are such a romantic thing, aren’t they?
And there just might be a perfect romantic occasion coming up quite soon! So a recipe for vegan chocolate covered strawberries was on the cards.
They make a perfect dessert because not only are they romantic, they’re also so delicious, sweet but not too sweet.
The chocolate is super sweet but then you get the mild sweetness and juiciness of the strawberry and it all balances out to perfection.
Pairing this with some champagne is nothing but a fabulous idea as well.
How To Make Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries
The recipe itself is just too easy! Only 2-ingredients and barely 10-minutes and you have yourself a romantic dessert that’ll make your love very happy.
Or you can just make them for yourself, no judgement here, making yourself some nice things is a super fine thing to do.
Like people who send themselves flowers on valentines day – why the heck not? You don’t have to wait around on other people to do nice things for you, you can just do them.
Making these chocolate covered strawberries is as easy as melting some vegan chocolate along with a little coconut oil to make the chocolate a little thinner and easier to handle.
And then you just dip delicious whole strawberries in the chocolate and place them on a parchment lined baking tray and let them set. Then drizzle over some more chocolate to make them look pretty and you’re done!
Vegan Chocolate or Vegan Chocolate Chips
I melted down some vegan chocolate for this, but you can use chocolate chips as well.
They need to be kept in the fridge as the chocolate is not tempered and will begin to melt at room temperature, but take them out right before serving and enjoy with some champagne or just as is!
More Romantic Vegan Desserts!
- Vegan Chocolates Caramels
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Vegan Strawberry Cake
- Vegan Strawberry Cupcakes
- Vegan Red Velvet Cake
Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 30 Whole Strawberries
- 7 ounces Vegan Chocolate (200g)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Wash the strawberries and then lay them down on a paper towel to dry. They must be completely dry before dipping in chocolate.
- Break up the chocolate and add to a microwave safe bowl with the coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals bringing out to stir every 30-seconds until smooth and melted.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate and then place them onto a parchment lined baking tray. Place into the fridge to partially set and then bring them out to drizzle the remaining chocolate over the top before returning to the fridge to set completely.
- Strawberries. I had mixed sizes for my strawberries so used 30 in total but some were pretty small. If your strawberries are all on the large size then 20 is likely a good number.
- Chocolate. I melted down slabs of vegan chocolate, but vegan chocolate chips would work fine too, in the case of vegan chocolate chips you can use 1 and 1/4 cups.