Vegan chocolate covered strawberries are so easy to make and so delicious. You’ll love the contrast of juicy strawberries and rich chocolate.
Chocolate covered strawberries are such a romantic thing, aren’t they?
And there just might be a perfect romantic occasion coming up quite soon! So a recipe for vegan chocolate covered strawberries was on the cards.
They make a perfect dessert because not only are they romantic, they’re also so delicious; sweet but not too sweet.
The chocolate is sweet but then you get the mild sweetness and juiciness of the strawberry and it all balances out to perfection.
And of course, pairing these strawberries with some champagne is nothing but a fine idea.
The recipe itself is just too easy. Only 2-ingredients and barely 10-minutes and you have yourself the perfect romantic dessert.
Make them for your partner, or just make them for yourself. Making yourself nice things is a super fine thing to do.
Like people who send themselves flowers on valentines day. You don’t have to wait around on other people to do nice things for you, you can just do them.
How To Make Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Making these chocolate covered strawberries is as easy as melting some vegan chocolate along with a little coconut oil to make the chocolate a little thinner and easier to handle.
And then you just dip delicious whole strawberries in the chocolate and place them on a parchment lined baking tray and let them set. Drizzle more chocolate over the top to make them look pretty and you’re done!
I melted down vegan chocolate bars for this, but you can use chocolate chips as well.
They are best served the day you make them. However, they can be stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
More Romantic Vegan Desserts
- Vegan Chocolate Caramels
- Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Vegan Strawberry Cake
- Vegan Strawberry Cupcakes
- Vegan Red Velvet Cake
- Vegan White Chocolate
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 30 Whole Strawberries
- 7 ounces Vegan Chocolate (200g)
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Wash the strawberries and then lay them down on a paper towel to dry. They must be completely dry before dipping in chocolate.
- Break up the chocolate and add to a microwave safe bowl with the coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals bringing out to stir every 30-seconds until smooth and melted.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate and then place them onto a parchment lined baking tray. Place into the fridge to partially set and then bring them out to drizzle the remaining chocolate over the top before returning to the fridge to set completely.
- Strawberries. I had mixed sizes for my strawberries so used 30 in total but some were pretty small. If your strawberries are all on the large size then 20 is likely a good number.
- Chocolate. I melted down slabs of vegan chocolate, but vegan chocolate chips would work fine too, in the case of vegan chocolate chips you can use 1 and ¼ cups.