The most delicious vegan chocolate covered strawberries. This romantic dessert is wonderfully flavorful with the perfect contrast between juicy strawberries and rich chocolate!
- 30 Strawberries*
- 7oz (200g) Vegan Chocolate*
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Wash the strawberries and then lay them down on a paper towel to dry. They must be completely dry before dipping in chocolate.
- Break up the chocolate and add to a microwave safe bowl with the coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals bringing out to stir every 30-seconds until smooth and melted.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate and then place them onto a parchment lined baking tray. Place into the fridge to partially set and then bring them out to drizzle the remaining chocolate over the top before returning to the fridge to set completely.
*I had mixed sizes for my strawberries so used 30 in total but some were pretty small. If your strawberries are all on the large size then 20 is likely a good number.
*I melted down slabs of vegan chocolate, but vegan chocolate chips would work fine too, in the case of vegan chocolate chips this would be 1 and 1/8 cups.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: By Hand
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Chocolate Covered Strawberry
- Calories: 42
- Sugar: 1.7g
- Fat: 3.2g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9g
- Carbohydrates: 2.3g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.6g
Keywords: vegan chocolate covered strawberries