Easy 4-Ingredient vegan chocolate ganache frosting. Rich, smooth and ultra creamy this is a frosting that will take any chocolate cake from good to great!
- Place the coconut cream and coconut oil into a pot and heat to just before boiling.
- While the coconut cream and oil are heating, break up the chocolate into pieces and place into a bowl.
- Just before the coconut cream and oil boils, remove from heat and pour over the chocolate pieces.
- Leave for a minute to allow the chocolate to melt.
- Whisk with a hand whisk until well combined into chocolate sauce.
- Add the powdered sugar and then whisk with an electric whisk.
- Place into the refrigerator for about an hour until completely cooled and thickened.
- Whisk again with the electric mixer.
- If the consistency is still a bit thin, add another 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and whisk again.
- It should be thick enough to spread on a cake without sliding.
- Perfect for use on cakes, cupcakes or cookies.
*Cook time is for time spent cooling in the refrigerator.
- Category: Dessert, Baking
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (of ~50)
- Calories: 68
- Sugar: 5.6g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 5.8g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 0.7g