Decadently delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie. With an Oreo biscuit base, creamy chocolate peanut butter mousse center and whipped coconut cream topping, this vegan pie is one to write home about!
- Oreo Biscuit Base:
- 24 Crushed Oreos
- 1/4 cup (56g) Melted Vegan Butter
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Center:
- 1/2 cup (125g) Smooth salted Peanut Butter
- 1 cup (240ml) Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup (21g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup (125g) Powdered (Confectioners) Sugar
- Whipped Coconut Cream
- Crushed Peanuts
- Vegan Chocolate Sprinkles
- The day before place a can of coconut cream into the coldest part of your refrigerator and leave it there.
- Place the Oreos into the food processor and process into a fine crumble.
- Melt the vegan butter and pour over the crushed Oreos and mix in properly.
- Pat firmly down into a pie dish and place into the freezer to set.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut cream, cocoa powder and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl and mix together with an electric mixer until perfectly smooth.
- Pour this out over the Oreo biscuit base and place into the refrigerator to set.
- Once the peanut butter chocolate layer has set to firm, prepare your whipped coconut cream by removing the can of coconut cream from the refrigerator, opening it and spooning out only the cream section which will have risen to the top. Throw out the watery section that remains.
- Using an electric mixer, whip this up until it has reached whipped cream consistency, depending on the firmness of the cream when you start, this can take anywhere from a few minutes to more than 10.
- Smooth down the whipped cream topping on top of the chocolate peanut butter mousse center.
- Top with crushed peanuts and vegan chocolate sprinkles and serve.
- Keep in the refrigerator and consume within 5 days for best results.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Slice (of 12)
- Calories: 353
- Sugar: 20.8g
- Sodium: 168mg
- Fat: 24.6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 29.3g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 5g