Decadently delicious vegan oreo pie with an oreo cookie crust, creamy chocolate peanut butter mousse center and a whipped coconut cream topping.
Oreo Cookie Crust:
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 1/4 cup (56g) Melted Vegan Butter
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Center:
- 1/2 cup (125g) Smooth salted Peanut Butter
- 1 cup (240ml) Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup (21g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup (125g) Powdered (Confectioners) Sugar
- 1 14oz (400ml) Can Coconut Cream (Chilled Overnight in the Fridge, separated cream only)
- Crushed Peanuts
- Vegan Chocolate Sprinkles
- Place the Oreos into the food processor and process into a fine crumble.
- Melt the vegan butter and pour over the crushed Oreos and mix in properly.
- Pat firmly down into a pie dish and place into the freezer to set.
- Now add the peanut butter, coconut cream, cocoa powder and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl and mix together with an electric mixer until perfectly smooth.
- Pour this out over the Oreo biscuit base and place into the refrigerator to set.
- Once the peanut butter chocolate mousse layer has set to firm, prepare your topping. Remove your chilled can of coconut cream from the fridge, and spoon out only the cream section which will have risen to the top. Throw out the watery section that remains.
- Using an electric mixer, whip this up until it has reached whipped cream consistency, depending on the firmness of the cream when you start, this can take anywhere from a few minutes to more than 10.
- Smooth down the whipped cream topping on top of the chocolate peanut butter mousse center.
- Top with crushed peanuts and vegan chocolate sprinkles and serve.
* Keep leftover pie stored in the refrigerator and consume within 5 days for best results.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Slice (of 12)
- Calories: 353
- Sugar: 20.8g
- Sodium: 168mg
- Fat: 24.6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 29.3g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: vegan oreo pie