Super easy 3-ingredient vegan chocolate peppermint fudge topped with crushed peppermint candy canes. Crazy delicious and ideal for the holidays!
- Add the cashew butter and chocolate to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals bringing it out to stir every 30-seconds until the chocolate and cashew butter is melted and well mixed together.
- Add the peppermint extract and stir in.
- Transfer to a parchment lined 8×8 square dish and smooth down.
- Add crushed candy canes to the top.
- Refrigerate until set.
- When set lift the whole block of fudge out by lifting the parchment paper. Cut into squares.
- Keep stored in the fridge and serve cold directly from the fridge.
*Use a good tasting vegan chocolate to chop up for this recipe. It needs to be a sweet variety of vegan chocolate, a bitter dark chocolate wouldn’t work for this. Vegan chocolate chips would also work fine in this recipe, but I find chopped up vegan chocolate to have a better taste in the end result.
*Make it on the stove: If you don’t have a microwave you could make this on the stove. The best way would be to use a double boiler or make up a homemade double boiler by placing a heat safe glass dish over a pot with a couple of inches of boiling water and then letting your cashew butter and chocolate melt together this way. Alternatively you could do this in a pot but the main concern is that chocolate can burn really easily, so you want to make sure that you heat it very gently at low heat, stirring all the while until melted together and then proceed with adding the peppermint extract as per the recipe.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Square (of 20)
- Calories: 233
- Sugar: 4.9g
- Sodium: 57mg
- Fat: 18.4g
- Saturated Fat: 7.4g
- Carbohydrates: 10.4g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Protein: 5.7g
Keywords: vegan peppermint fudge