This no-bake vegan chocolate pie is rich and mega chocolatey with a silky smooth and velvety texture. Completely satisfies all chocolate cravings!
For the Crust:
- 2 cups (200g) Walnuts
- 1 cup (175g) Pitted Medjool Dates (Packed)
- 1/4 cup (22g) Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
For the Filling:
- 3 cups (18oz/500g) Chopped Vegan Chocolate*
- 1/2 cup (125g) Almond Butter
- 1 14oz (400ml) Can Coconut Cream
- Whipped Coconut Cream (optional)
- Add the walnuts, dates and cocoa powder to the food processor and process until it starts to clump together and form a sticky dough.
- Pat down into a 9-inch round pie dish and work it up the sides a little bit.
- Place into the freezer to set while you work on the filling.
- Add the chopped chocolate and almond butter to a mixing bowl.
- Empty the can of coconut cream into a microwave safe dish OR into a saucepan. Heat to a simmer either on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Pour the hot coconut cream over the chopped chocolate and almond butter. Make sure all the chocolate is covered with the hot coconut cream. Leave to sit for a minute.
- Whisk it with a hand whisk into a smooth chocolate.
- Pour this over the pie crust.
- Place into the fridge until completely set.
- Serve with vegan whipped cream!
*You can substitute vegan chocolate chips but the results are better with a high quality chopped vegan chocolate.
*Nutritional information is for pie only without additional whipped cream.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Slice (of 10)
- Calories: 633
- Sugar: 20.2g
- Sodium: 44mg
- Fat: 51.8g
- Saturated Fat: 22.9g
- Carbohydrates: 29.9g
- Fiber: 12.7g
- Protein: 13.1g
Keywords: vegan chocolate pie