Ultra rich vegan chocolate pie. This easy 6-ingredient, mega-chocolatey, no-bake pie is silky smooth and velvety in texture and completely satisfies any and all chocolate cravings!
For the Crust:
- 2 cups (200g) Walnuts
- 1 cup (175g) Pitted Medjool Dates (Packed)
- 1/4 cup (22g) Cocoa Powder
For the Filling:
- 18oz (500g) Vegan Chocolate Slabs or Chocolate Chips
- 1 14oz (400ml) Can Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup (125g) Almond Butter
- Whipped Coconut Cream (optional)
- Add the walnuts, dates and cocoa powder to the food processor and process until it starts to clump together and form a sticky dough.
- Pat down into a pie dish and work it up the sides a little bit.
- Place into the freezer to set while you work on the filling.
- Break up the chocolate into pieces if using slabs and add to a mixing bowl. Place the almond butter on top of the chocolate pieces or chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Empty the can of coconut cream into a microwave safe dish OR into a saucepan. Heat to a simmer either on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Pour the hot coconut cream over the chocolate pieces or chocolate chips and almond butter. Make sure all the chocolate is covered with the hot coconut cream. Leave to sit for a minute.
- Whisk it with a hand whisk into a thick chocolate sauce.
- Pour this over the pie crust.
- Place into the fridge until completely set.
- Serve with vegan whipped cream!
*Nutritional information is for pie only without additional whipped cream.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Slice (of 10)
- Calories: 633
- Sugar: 20.2g
- Sodium: 44mg
- Fat: 51.8g
- Saturated Fat: 22.9g
- Carbohydrates: 29.9g
- Fiber: 12.7g
- Protein: 13.1g