Smooth and velvety vegan chocolate sauce. This ultra rich dark chocolate sauce is divine drizzled over ice cream or cakes or just eaten off the spoon.
- Add the coconut cream, maple syrup, sugar and cocoa powder to a saucepan and whisk it constantly while it heats until it reaches a simmer. It will take a little while for the cocoa powder to whisk in properly, but just keep whisking and it will combine.
- As soon as it reaches a simmer, remove from the heat and add in the tahini, vanilla and vegan chocolate or chocolate chips and whisk until smooth.
- Either use it immediately if you want a hot chocolate sauce or let it cool to room temperature and use it then.
- Keep leftovers stored in the fridge. It will firm up to solid, so when you want to use it, heat briefly in the microwave (around 30 seconds to a minute) and then whisk it smooth.
- Use as an ice-cream topping or to dip fresh fruit, or serve it with vegan brownies or cake.
*You can use any syrup it doesn’t have to be maple syrup.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 5.8g
- Sodium: 6mg
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.6g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 1.2g
Keywords: vegan chocolate sauce