Rich and decadent no-bake vegan chocolate tart with an oreo cookie crust and a chocolate ganache and pecan nut filling. Easy and insanely delicious!
For the Crust:
- 28 Oreos
- 1/3 cup (75g) Vegan Butter
Chocolate Ganache Filling:
- 2 cups (350g) Vegan Chocolate (Chopped) or Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 1 and 1/4 cups (300ml) Coconut Cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups (165g) Roasted Salted Pecans
- Vegan Chocolate Shavings
- Add the oreos to the food processor and process into fine crumbs. Then place the crumbs into a mixing bowl.
- Melt the vegan butter and add to the bowl and mix in until all the crumbs are coated.
- Spray a 9-inch round pie dish with non-stick spray and then pat down the oreo crust firmly working it a little up the sides of the dish. Place into the freezer to set while you prepare the filling.
- Add the vegan chocolate pieces or chocolate chips to a bowl. Heat the coconut cream to a simmer (you can do this either in a saucepan on the stove or in the microwave, just keep a careful watch on it if you’re doing it in the microwave so it doesn’t boil, you just want it to reach a simmer) and then pour the hot coconut cream over the top of the chocolate making sure all the chocolate is covered. Let it sit for a minute for the chocolate to melt and then whisk it with a hand whisk until you have smooth chocolate sauce.
- Add the pecan nuts and fold into the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate ganache filling out over the oreo crust and smooth down evenly. Place into the fridge for a few hours* to set completely.
*This will take at least 4 hours to set properly and may be even longer. So it’s ideal if you can just leave it overnight in the fridge.
*Inspired by Home Cooking Adventure
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Slice (of 12)
- Calories: 476
- Sugar: 16.8g
- Sodium: 192mg
- Fat: 38.7g
- Saturated Fat: 16.7g
- Carbohydrates: 30.1g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Protein: 5.4g
Keywords: vegan chocolate tart