Rich and creamy vegan coconut curry. This delicious veggie-packed curry is mildly spicy and perfect for a fast dinner. Ready in 30 minutes. Gluten-free.
For the Vegan Coconut Curry:
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups (~240g) Baby Corn (Chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Sliced)
- 3 Small Zucchini (Sliced) (~2 cups/~300g)
- 1 15oz (425g) Can Chickpeas (Drained)
- 1 14oz (400g) Can Chopped Tomato
- 1 14oz (400ml) Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar*
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Basmati Rice
- Fresh Cilantro
- Fresh Lime
- Add the olive oil to a pot with the chopped onion and crushed garlic, curry powder, cumin and coriander powder. Sauté until the onions are softened.
- Add in the chopped baby corn, red pepper, sliced zucchini and chickpeas. Add in the chopped tomato and coconut milk.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until the veggies are softened.
- Add in the coconut sugar and salt. Add ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice, chopped cilantro and lime wedges.
*You can use brown sugar instead of coconut sugar.
*Nutritional information is for coconut curry only and does not include what you serve it with, such as rice.
- Category: Dinner, Savory, Gluten-Free
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the Recipe
- Calories: 372
- Sugar: 14g
- Sodium: 594mg
- Fat: 23.4g
- Saturated Fat: 14.9g
- Carbohydrates: 34.1g
- Fiber: 8.7g
- Protein: 9.4g
Keywords: vegan coconut curry