These vegan coconut truffles are cute and fun and so easy to make. A coconut and vegan condensed milk center smothered in rich chocolate!
So I think selling you on these vegan coconut truffles is going to be quite easy.
I mean the name is already half the sell, but here’s the rest of it: vegan condensed milk + dessicated coconut + smothered in vegan chocolate = amazing dessert!
Sold? I thought you would be!
And if you love easy and delicious truffles then check out our vegan chocolate truffles too.
I actually decided to make these on a bit of a whim because I had some leftover vegan condensed milk after making vegan peppermint patties. In fact it’s a great idea and highly recommended to make both these recipes on the same day!
You stock up your fridge wonderfully!
If you don’t want to make that much dessert though then do not worry, you can definitely find uses for leftover condensed milk. It’s great in tea and coffee (or make a vegan iced coffee) and you can even drizzle some over your fresh fruit in the morning.
How To Make Vegan Coconut Truffles
This recipe is super simple, the filling is just 2-ingredients: vegan condensed milk and dessicated coconut. You roll that into balls, let them harden and then roll the balls in melted chocolate.
It’s too easy, lots of fun and the result is these gorgeous decadent coconut truffles.
Storing and Freezing
Keep them stored in the fridge and enjoy whenever you have a sweet craving! They will stay good for up to a week in the fridge.
Alternatively store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Vegan Desserts
- Vegan Oreo Truffles
- Chocolate Coconut Snowballs
- Vegan Carrot Cake Balls
- No-Bake Vegan Truffles
- Vegan Peanut Butter Balls
- Vegan Energy Balls
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Vegan Coconut Truffles
- Add the vegan condensed milk and 1 cup of the dessicated coconut to a mixing bowl and mix in. Gradually add the rest of the coconut mixing in until combined into a thick dough.
- Roll into balls and place evenly onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Place into the freezer for around 15 minutes to harden.
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals bringing out to stir every 30-seconds until completely melted.
- Throw the coconut balls into the melted chocolate one at a time and use two teaspoons to lift the balls out of the chocolate and back onto the parchment lined baking tray.
- When all the balls are covered in chocolate, sprinkle some dessicated coconut on top of them and return to the freezer to set.
- When the chocolate has set, enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge and serve cold directly from the fridge or the chocolate will melt.
- You can use store-bought vegan condensed milk or you can make your own homemade vegan condensed milk. Our recipe for condensed milk is made in a blender and takes minutes to make.
- Keep them stored in the fridge and enjoy within a week. Or freeze them for up to 3 months.