So I think selling you on these vegan coconut truffles is going to be quite easy.
I mean the name is already half the sell, but here’s the rest of it: vegan condensed milk + dried coconut + smothered in chocolate = amazing dessert!
Sold? I thought you would be!
I actually decided to make these on a bit of a whim because I had some leftover vegan condensed milk after making vegan peppermint patties. In fact it’s a great idea and highly recommended to make both these recipes on the same day!
You stock up your fridge wonderfully!
If you don’t want to make that much dessert though then do not worry, you can definitely find uses for leftover condensed milk. It’s great in tea and coffee and you can even drizzle some over your fresh fruit in the morning.
This recipe is super simple, the filling is just 2-ingredients and you roll that into balls, let that harden and then roll the balls in melted chocolate.
It’s too easy, lots of fun and the results are super pleasing!
I think you’ll love these gorgeous vegan coconut truffles! They are:
- Super easy
- Cute and fun!
- Perfectly sweet!
Keep them stored in the fridge and enjoy whenever you have a sweet craving!
What do you think of these vegan coconut truffles? Let us know in the comments and please rate the recipe too! Thank you so much!
For more delicious dessert goodies, check out these great options:
- Vegan Oreo Truffles
- Chocolate Coconut Snowballs
- Vegan Carrot Cake Balls
- Chocolate Covered Date Balls
Sign up to our email list! You’ll get a free recipe ebook with 10 gorgeous recipes, and you’ll stay updated with all our latest recipe posts!
Cute and fun vegan coconut truffles! Perfectly sweet coconut and vegan condensed milk center smothered in delicious vegan chocolate! What could be better? All this and they’re gluten-free too!
- Add the vegan condensed milk and 1 cup of the dessicated coconut to a mixing bowl and mix in. Gradually add the rest of the coconut mixing in until combined into a thick dough.
- Roll into balls and place evenly onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Place into the freezer to harden.
- Place the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals bringing out to stir every 30-seconds until completely melted. Add in the coconut oil and stir in. This will make it a little thinner and easier to manage.
- Throw the coconut balls into the melted chocolate one at a time and use two teaspoons to lift the balls out of the chocolate and back onto the parchment lined baking tray.
- When all the balls are covered in chocolate, sprinkle some coconut on top of them and return to the freezer to set.
- When the chocolate has set, enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge and serve cold directly from the fridge or the chocolate will melt.
*We have a full recipe and video instructions for how to make your own vegan condensed milk in minutes. However, you are more than welcome to use any other vegan condensed milk of your choosing for this recipe.
*Prep time does not include making the condensed milk first and assumes that step has already been completed.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Ball
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 9.2g
- Sodium: 58mg
- Fat: 17.7g
- Saturated Fat: 13.7g
- Carbohydrates: 15.4g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 2.3g