Cute and fun vegan coconut truffles! Perfectly sweet coconut and vegan condensed milk center smothered in delicious vegan chocolate! What could be better? All this and they’re gluten-free too!
- Add the vegan condensed milk and 1 cup of the dessicated coconut to a mixing bowl and mix in. Gradually add the rest of the coconut mixing in until combined into a thick dough.
- Roll into balls and place evenly onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Place into the freezer to harden.
- Place the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals bringing out to stir every 30-seconds until completely melted. Add in the coconut oil and stir in. This will make it a little thinner and easier to manage.
- Throw the coconut balls into the melted chocolate one at a time and use two teaspoons to lift the balls out of the chocolate and back onto the parchment lined baking tray.
- When all the balls are covered in chocolate, sprinkle some coconut on top of them and return to the freezer to set.
- When the chocolate has set, enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge and serve cold directly from the fridge or the chocolate will melt.
*We have a full recipe and video instructions for how to make your own vegan condensed milk in minutes. However, you are more than welcome to use any other vegan condensed milk of your choosing for this recipe.
*Prep time does not include making the condensed milk first and assumes that step has already been completed.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Ball
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 9.2g
- Sodium: 58mg
- Fat: 17.7g
- Saturated Fat: 13.7g
- Carbohydrates: 15.4g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 2.3g