This delicious vegan coleslaw is super simple and all about that gorgeous dressing. Wonderfully creamy and everything you want a coleslaw to be!
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup (120g) Vegan Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
For the Slaw:
- 6 cups (420g) Shredded Green Cabbage*
- 1 cup (110g) Shredded Carrot
- Add all the ingredients for the dressing into a measuring jug and use a hand whisk to whisk everything together.
- Add the shredded cabbage and shredded carrot to a bowl and mix together.
- Pour over the dressing and toss until well mixed.
- Place the salad bowl into the fridge (covered) and let it sit for at least 1 hour so that the flavors can blend and the vinegar can draw excess water from the cabbage. The salad will be smaller in size when it comes out the fridge than when it went in, this is perfect!
- Serve and enjoy.
*If you want more color you can use half red cabbage and half green cabbage.
*Prep time is only for hands on time and does not include time spent chilling in the fridge.
- Category: Side, Gluten-Free, Savory
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 6)
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 6.3g
- Sodium: 354mg
- Fat: 11.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 1.2g
Keywords: vegan coleslaw