This delicious vegan coleslaw is super simple and all about that gorgeous dressing. Creamy and crunchy and everything you want a coleslaw to be!
- Add all the ingredients for the dressing into a measuring jug and use a hand whisk to whisk everything together.
- Add the shredded cabbage and shredded carrot to a bowl and mix together.
- Pour over the dressing and toss until well mixed.
- Place the salad bowl into the fridge (covered) and let it sit for at least 1 hour so that the flavors can blend and the vinegar can draw excess water from the cabbage. The salad will be smaller in size when it comes out the fridge than when it went in, this is perfect!
- Serve and enjoy.
*If you want more color you can use half red cabbage and half green cabbage.
*Keep leftovers stored in the fridge and enjoy within 4-5 days. It is not freezer friendly.
*This recipe was first published in June 2019. It has been updated with extra tips and photos but the recipe itself is unchanged.
- Category: Side, Gluten-Free, Savory
- Method: By Hand
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 6)
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 6.3g
- Sodium: 354mg
- Fat: 11.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 1.2g
Keywords: vegan coleslaw