No-bake vegan energy balls made with 8-easy ingredients and ready in 15 minutes! Bite-sized and perfect for a healthy snack. Gluten-Free.
- Add the rolled oats, dessicated coconut, macadamia nuts, dates, chia seeds and salt to a food processor and process. It will start off crumbly and then as you keep processing it will gradually start sticking to the sides. Stop and scrape down the sides and keep going a bit longer until the mix starts to clump together slightly.
- Add in the peanut butter and process and then while the machine is running, add in the maple syrup. It will start to clump together very well.
- Roll into balls (aim for around 20 balls) and place onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Place into the freezer for 15 minutes or so for the balls to get nice and firm, thereafter keep them stored in the fridge.
*Use gluten-free rolled oats to ensure this recipe is gluten-free.
- Category: Dessert, gluten-free, snacks
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Ball (of 20)
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 6.6g
- Sodium: 88mg
- Fat: 11.9g
- Saturated Fat: 4.1g
- Carbohydrates: 13.3g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3.2g
Keywords: vegan energy balls