Rich and fabulously garlicky vegan garlic bread. Ready in less than 30 minutes this garlic bread makes the perfect shareable side dish.
- 1 Baguette/French Loaf (2 Foot Long/24″/60cm)
- 1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp (126g) Vegan Butter
- 2 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 2 tsp Fresh Basil (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Chives (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut the baguette in half. Cut slices through each half loaf.
- Mix the vegan butter, crushed garlic, basil, chives and sea salt together in a bowl and spread inside the cut loaf on both sides of the bread and adding some more butter to the tops of the loaves of bread.
- Wrap the loaves in tinfoil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy warm from the oven!
*Makes around 30 slices of garlic bread, so can serve around 6 people.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 6)
- Calories: 268
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Sodium: 591mg
- Fat: 13.9g
- Saturated Fat: 5.3g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 5.8g
Keywords: vegan garlic bread