This homemade vegan iced coffee is creamy and smooth, ice cold and refreshing and will seriously please your tastebuds. Just 3 ingredients.
This vegan iced coffee is so good and it’s perfect for hot summer weather. Though I must say it’s so delicious I would happily drink this in winter too.
I’ve been having one every day and can’t see any reason to stop!
If you’ve ever wondered what to do with vegan condensed milk (whether you buy it ready-made or make it yourself) then this answers that question for you very nicely.
Daily vegan iced coffees is the answer my friends!
And as long as you have some ice on hand (lots of ice, preferably), and some instant espresso powder, you’ll soon be sipping on a super delicious iced coffee. And making it takes all of 2 minutes.
How To Make Vegan Iced Coffee
You will find full instructions and measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a summary of the process to go along with the process photos.
Add instant espresso powder to a jug and pour boiling water from the kettle up to the one cup line.
Add vegan condensed milk and mix it in.
Fill up a glass with ice and pour the hot coffee mix over the ice.
As soon as you finish pouring, add a straw and enjoy!
The ice cools it immediately and you have a perfect iced coffee instantly.
The more ice the better. And you can always add a bit more ice too once you’ve poured your hot coffee in, so that what melts gets replaced and your drink is super cold.
Instant espresso powder. If you prefer strong coffee then add more instant espresso powder. Or use any instant coffee powder that you like.
Vegan condensed milk. You can make your own vegan condensed milk in a blender in minutes, or you can use any store-bought vegan condensed milk such as condensed coconut milk or condensed oat milk.
I have quite the sweet tooth so 3 tablespoons of vegan condensed milk was the right amount for me, but you don’t have to go taste testing while it’s hot, you can always add more later.
More Delicious Vegan Drinks
- Kahlua Coffee
- Vegan Hot Chocolate
- Vegan White Russian
- Vegan Coffee Smoothie
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Vegan Protein Shake
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Vegan Iced Coffee
- 2 teaspoons Instant Espresso Powder
- 1 cup Hot Water (240ml)
- 3 Tablespoons Vegan Condensed Milk
- Add instant espresso powder to a measuring jug. Pour boiling water into the jug up to the 1 cup (240ml) line and stir it in.
- Then add the condensed milk and stir.
- Fill a glass with ice (all the way to the top) and then pour your coffee over the ice. Some of the ice will melt as you pour in your coffee, so feel free to add more ice to make it super chilled.
- Add a straw and enjoy.
- If you usually like your coffee strong, you may want to use more instant espresso powder. The amount used here is for a fairly mild coffee.
- The amount of vegan condensed milk used should be in line with how sweet you generally like your drinks, if you don’t generally like sweet drinks, then start off with less, you can always add more later if it needs more sweetening.
- You can either make your own vegan condensed milk, using our extremely easy recipe for almost instant condensed milk (made in a blender, no standing over a hot stove required) and then keep a batch of it in the fridge to make iced coffees over a few days, or buy readymade vegan condensed milk.