Creamy and smooth vegan iced coffee, 3 easy ingredients and a super easy method to a delicious, ice cold and refreshing drink that will seriously please your tastebuds.
- 2 tsp Instant Espresso Powder*
- 1 cup (240ml) Hot Water
- 3 Tbsp Vegan Condensed Milk*
- Add instant espresso powder to a measuring jug. Pour boiling water into the jug up to the 1 cup (240ml) line and stir it in.
- Then add the condensed milk and stir.
- Fill a glass with ice (all the way to the top!) and then pour your coffee over the ice. Some of the ice will melt as you pour in your coffee, so feel free to add more ice to make it super chilled.
- Add a straw and enjoy!
*If you usually like your coffee strong, you may want to use more instant espresso powder. The amount used here is for a fairly mild coffee.
*The amount of vegan condensed milk used should be in line with how sweet you generally like your drinks, if you don’t generally like sweet drinks, then start off with less, you can always add more later if it needs more sweetening.
*You can either make your own vegan condensed milk, using our extremely easy recipe for almost instant condensed milk (made in a blender, no standing over a hot stove required!) and then keep a batch of it in the fridge to make iced coffees over a few days, or buy readymade vegan condensed milk.
*Inspired by Pinch Of Yum
- Category: Drinks, Beverage, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Recipe
- Calories: 179
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 163mg
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 33.3g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.8g
Keywords: vegan iced coffee, iced coffee