Super easy 3-ingredient Vegan Oreo Milkshake. This rich and creamy milkshake is ready in 5 minutes and makes a delicious dessert.
Vanilla ice cream and oreo cookies together, you know it’s going to be good!
I knew it when I topped my homemade vanilla ice cream with golden oreo crumbles and I definitely knew it when I decided to make this gorgeous vegan oreo milkshake.
The only question I had when making this was whether to make it super double thick, or just regular.
I went with regular – which is weird for me because I usually take the route of what is most indulgent – but in this case regular made more sense because there are so many pieces of oreo cookie inside this shake that if you make it double thick as well, then you wouldn’t be able to actually drink it through a straw at all.
And while I am not at all opposed to getting stuck in with a spoon, the point of a shake is that it should at least be possible to drink it through a straw. Right?
So by comparison to my super double thick peanut butter milkshake, this oreo milkshake uses slightly less ice cream and slightly more non-dairy milk. But that is offset by pulse blending in a whole bunch of Oreo cookies. Woohoo! Good stuff.
And of course you top off the shake with crushed oreos too. It’s just too good.
So if you have some vegan vanilla ice cream on hand, some non-dairy milk, and some oreo cookies, you are just a quick blend away from enjoying a super delicious shake.
- Vegan vanilla ice cream – you can use any store-bought vegan vanilla ice cream or you can make your own! Try our recipe for vegan vanilla ice cream.
- Non-dairy milk – you can use any non dairy milk that you have on hand.
- Oreo cookies – use the whole Oreo cookie, no need to separate the cookie from the cream! Just add the whole cookies into the blender and pulse blend. Feel free to use a different vegan sandwich cookie other than Oreos if you prefer.
Blend it and drink it! This isn’t something you keep, not because it would oxidize (it wouldn’t) but because it will get less delicious the longer you leave it. Blend it up and savor every last delicious sip!
However, if you do struggle to finish it all, then you can store any leftovers for a day in the fridge.
More Delicious Vegan Milkshakes
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Vegan Oreo Milkshake
- 2 cups Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (300g)
- 1 cup Non-Dairy Milk (240ml)
- 8 Oreo Cookies
- Add the ice cream and non-dairy milk to a blender jug and blend until smooth.
- Then add 6 of the Oreos to the blender jug and pulse blend to combine. Don't over-blend as you want there to be cookie crumbs in the shake, if you blend too much it will go smooth.
- Pour out into two glasses, crush the remaining 2 Oreo cookies and decorate the top of the shakes with the cookie crumbs.