Super easy 3-ingredient Vegan Oreo Milkshake. This rich and creamy milkshake is ready in 5 minutes and makes a delicious dessert.
- 2 cups (~300g) Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 cup (240ml) Non-Dairy Milk
- 8 Oreos
- Add the ice cream and non-dairy milk to a blender jug and blend until smooth.
- Then add 6 of the oreos to the jug and pulse blend to combine. Don’t over-blend as you want there to be cookie crumbs in the shake, if you blend too much it will go smooth.
- Pour out into two glasses, crush the remaining 2 oreo cookies and decorate the top of the shakes with the cookie crumbles.
- Category: Dessert, Beverage
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (1/2 the Recipe)
- Calories: 556
- Sugar: 12.3g
- Sodium: 256mg
- Fat: 31.6g
- Saturated Fat: 19.5g
- Carbohydrates: 58.9g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 7.9g