Easy 3-ingredient vegan oreo truffles. These fun, bite sized treats are perfectly textured and smothered in chocolate for a wonderful dessert.
- 30 Oreo Cookies
- 8oz (~220g) Vegan Cream Cheese
- 14oz (400g) Vegan Chocolate (or Chocolate Chips)
- Place the oreos into the food processor and process until completely crumbled.
- Transfer the cookie crumbs to a mixing bowl and add in softened vegan cream cheese. If your cream cheese is quite solid, then soften it first by processing it for a few seconds in the food processor.
- Mix the cream cheese and cookie crumbs together very well.
- Roll into balls and place onto a parchment lined baking tray. Place the tray into the freezer for the balls to firm up.
- When the balls are completely firm and solid, melt your chocolate.
- Break up your vegan chocolate and add to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, bringing it out to stir every 30-seconds until melted and smooth.
- If your chocolate is very thick (depends on the brand of chocolate you use) thin it out by adding in a little coconut oil so that it’s easier to work with.
- Using two teaspoons, take 1 ball at a time and dip it into the chocolate, using the two spoons to manoeuvre it and lift it out of the chocolate again when completely covered.
- Transfer the chocolate covered balls back to the parchment lined tray.
- When all the balls are covered in chocolate, use the remaining chocolate to drizzle over the balls.
- Place into the fridge to set.
*Prep time excludes the time spent setting in the freezer and fridge.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Truffle
- Calories: 144
- Sugar: 6.5g
- Sodium: 73.4g
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated Fat: 5.3g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.8g