It’s so easy to make your own vegan parmesan cheese. And it’s so tasty you’ll want to sprinkle it on everything! Simple 4 ingredient recipe ready in 5 minutes.
- 1 cup (150g) Raw Cashews*
- 1/4 cup (15g) Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Add the ingredients to the food processor and pulse it on the S blade until it reaches a fine consistency.
- Keep it in a sealable jar in the refrigerator where it will keep for weeks!
- Sprinkle it on pastas, pizzas, casseroles, salads and anywhere else you can possibly think of!
*If you have a cashew allergy you can also make this with walnuts. Just use walnuts in the same quantity (1 cup).
*Keep it stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge. It will last for a few (3-4) weeks.
*This recipe was first published in January 2016 and has now been updated with new photos and text.
- Category: Savory, Side, Gluten-Free, How to
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Tbsp
- Calories: 48
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Sodium: 111mg
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrates: 2.8g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: vegan parmesan cheese, vegan parmesan