Simple 4-ingredient vegan parmesan cheese! Ideal to sprinkle over absolutely everything, but especially on pastas and vegan pizzas.
- 1 cup (150g) Raw Cashews
- 1/4 cup (15g) Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Add the ingredients to the food processor and pulse it on the S blade until it reaches a fine consistency.
- Keep it in a sealable jar in the refrigerator where it will keep for weeks!
- Sprinkle it on pastas, pizzas, casseroles, salads and anywhere else you can possibly think of!
- Category: Savory, Side, Gluten-Free, How to
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Tbsp
- Calories: 48
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Sodium: 111mg
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrates: 2.8g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: vegan parmesan cheese, vegan parmesan