15-minute vegan pasta salad that is packed with flavor and plant-packed goodness. Vibrantly colorful and drizzled with a fabulous sesame dressing, this salad is perfect for lunches or dinners!
For the Salad:
- 2 Stalks Celery
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 Spring Onions
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Small Cucumbers
- 20 Green Olives
For the Pasta:
- 1 Bag (18oz/500g) Bowtie Pasta (or other pasta, regular or gluten-free)
For the Sesame Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce (or Tamari if gluten-free)
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 4 Tbsp Vegan Mayonnaise
- Fresh Parsley (for serving)
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop up the celery, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, spring onions and cucumber. Cut the cherry tomatoes and olives in half.
- Prepare the dressing by adding the sesame oil, soy sauce or tamari, maple syrup, crushed garlic and dried basil and oregano to a jug and mixing together.
- When the pasta is cooked, rinse and drain it and add to a serving dish. Then pile on all the raw veggies on top and mix in together.
- Pour over the dressing and combine.
- Then add the vegan mayonnaise (optional) and mix together.
- Keep covered in the fridge where it will keep perfectly well for a few days.
*Nutritional information includes vegan mayonnaise.
- Category: Entree, Dinner, Savory, Salad
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free Optional
- Serving Size: 1 Serving (of 6)
- Calories: 486
- Sugar: 10.9g
- Sodium: 703mg
- Fat: 15.1g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3g
- Carbohydrates: 75g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Protein: 13.1g
Keywords: vegan pasta salad