This vegan peanut butter milkshake is double-thick, packed with peanut butter flavor and topped with melted peanut butter and crushed peanuts.
Oooooh this peanut butter milkshake is soooo good. It’s actually ridiculous how good it is. Don’t make this unless you’re ready for some serious indulgence.
I mean it’s not in the same category as the chocolate peanut butter smoothie I made before. That was a blend of bananas, cocoa powder and peanut butter so you can have that for breakfast.
This peanut butter milkshake is in a league of its own. It falls squarely in the ‘dessert’ category, and not just any dessert but ‘super indulgent decadent dessert’.
If you have the ingredients on hand and are not planning to make your own vegan vanilla ice cream from scratch, then this milkshake comes together in 5 minutes flat.
Just a quick 5-10 minutes standing between you and utter bliss through a straw! Pretty tempting indeed.
And if you’re a peanut butter fan then you’ll also love our vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies and vegan peanut butter fudge.
How To Make Vegan Peanut Butter Milkshakes
It’s a simple blend of vegan vanilla ice cream (homemade or store bought), non-dairy milk and peanut butter. Whizz it up in the blender and then top it with melted peanut butter drizzle and crushed peanuts.
It’s a ridiculously thick, double thick shake – you can eat it with a spoon if you prefer!
Blend it up and drink it right away. While this isn’t a shake that oxidizes, it’s still best when fresh as the texture and double-thickness is at the perfect stage of perfectness! Oh and my grammar is just amazing. Just a stray observation there.
If you do have leftovers then store them in the fridge and consume within a day.
More Delicious Vegan Peanut Butter Desserts
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vegan Peanut Butter Pie
- Vegan Peanut Butter Balls
- Vegan Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Vegan Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Vegan Peanut Butter Bars
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Vegan Peanut Butter Milkshake
For the Peanut Butter Milkshake:
- 3 cups Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (450g)
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter (63g)
- ½ cup Soy Milk (120ml) or other non-dairy milk
For the Topping:
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter Melted
- Crushed Peanuts
- Add the ice cream, peanut butter and soy milk to a blender jug and blend until smooth.
- Pour out into two glasses.
- Melt the peanut butter by heating it for 30 seconds in the microwave. Drizzle peanut butter on top of the shakes and top with crushed peanuts.
- Vanilla ice cream – you can use store-bought vegan vanilla ice cream or make your own homemade vegan vanilla ice cream.
- Soy milk – can be switched for any non-dairy milk. If you want it to be even richer, then use canned full fat coconut milk.
- Storing: It’s best to drink it immediately, but if you do have leftovers then store them in the fridge and consume within a day.
Ann Francis says
So I didnt have any ice cream on hand so i improvised. 1 cup of coconut milk (califia brand) , quarter cup raw cashews a pinch of salt vanilla maple syrup and peanut butter…yaaaaaay. It was super delicious!!!
Alison Andrews says
Sounds awesome! 🙂
I tried this recipe with Soy-Vanilla Icecream and Almond-milk and wow… it tastes soo freaking delicious.
Alison Andrews says
It is SO good! So glad you agree! 🙂
Anna Andrews says
Decadent, vegan and incredibly tasty!
my fella is a peanut butter freak. I’d love to surprise him with a big frosty glass of this!