Double-thick vegan peanut butter milkshake. This decadent milkshake is ultra creamy, smooth and rich, packed with peanut butter flavor and topped with melted peanut butter and crushed peanuts.
- For the Peanut Butter Milkshake:
- 3 cups (~450g) Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/4 cup (63g) Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Non-Dairy Milk
- For the Topping:
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter (Melted)
- 1 oz (28g) Peanuts (crushed)
- Add the ice cream, peanut butter and non-dairy milk to a blender jug and blend until smooth.
- Pour out into two glasses.
- Melt the peanut butter by heating it for 30 seconds in the microwave. Drizzle peanut butter on top of the shakes and top with crushed peanuts.
- Category: Dessert, Beverage
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Milkshake (1/2 the Recipe)
- Calories: 780
- Sugar: 39g
- Sodium: 215mg
- Fat: 58.7g
- Saturated Fat: 29.8g
- Carbohydrates: 46.6g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 17.7g