Vegan peanut butter oatmeal cookies, a perfect combination of oatmeal cookies and peanut butter cookies! Crunchy, perfectly sweet, with a perfect blend of flavors and textures.
- Add the vegan butter and white and brown sugar to an electric mixer bowl and cream them together. Do this very well, let it run a couple of minutes while you get some other ingredients ready. Add in the peanut butter and vanilla extract while the mixer is running and let them mix in well.
- Add the flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a bowl and mix in together. Then add all the dry ingredients in with the vegan butter, sugar and peanut butter mixture. Mix together with a spoon (don’t use the electric mixer for this part).
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Your cookie dough should be fairly wet, a little too wet to roll into balls with your hands. Use a cookie scoop to scoop out even sized amount of dough onto a parchment lined baking tray. Aim for roughly 2 Tbsp sized balls and to get around 20 cookies.
- Flatten the cookies with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes. When you bring them out the oven they will be very soft in the middle but lightly browned on top.
- Allow them to cool directly on the tray so they can firm up before you move them.
- Category: Dessert, Cookies, Baking
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 8.1g
- Sodium: 149mg
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 15.7g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 2.5g
Keywords: vegan peanut butter oatmeal cookies