Creamy vegan pina colada. Made with malibu rum, fresh pineapple juice and coconut cream, this delicious cocktail is perfect for a festive occasion.
- Add the rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream and ice to the blender jug and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste test and add coconut sugar if needed.
- Pour into glasses, decorate with slices of fresh pineapple and serve.
*Ideally you want to use fresh pineapple juice that has little bits of pineapple in it. Really sweet and fresh pineapple juice. If you can’t find any fresh pineapple juice then you can use any pineapple juice, and just add in a couple of slices of fresh pineapple for texture (optional).
*Coconut sugar is only needed if your pineapple juice isn’t sweet enough. If your pineapple juice is a little on the tart side, then adding some coconut sugar will bring it to the perfect level of sweetness. Just taste test and see if you need it or not.
- Category: Beverage, Cocktail, Gluten-Free
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 2)
- Calories: 501
- Sugar: 26.4g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Fat: 25.8g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 35.1g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 2.4g
Keywords: vegan pina colada, pina colada