The most delicious pumpkin fudge made with an easy 6-ingredients and packed with pumpkin flavor and spices. Perfect every time!
- Add the cashew butter, melted coconut butter, maple syrup, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice and salt to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Transfer to a parchment lined 9×5 loaf pan (sprayed with non-stick spray and lined with a parchment paper overhang) and smooth down.
- Place into the fridge to set.
- When set, lift the fudge out of the loaf pan using the parchment paper overhang and cut it into squares.
*Cashew Butter: You can use a homemade cashew butter or a store-bought version, the result is identical either way. It should be a salted cashew butter. If you can’t get a salted version, then you may want to add extra salt to this recipe.
Coconut Butter: This has to be coconut butter and not coconut oil. It should say coconut butter on the jar. It also must NOT be cacao butter which is a totally different thing. You can make a homemade coconut butter as well which works great in this recipe.
*Maple Syrup: We used pure maple syrup and this has a great flavor balance with the pumpkin and the pumpkin pie spices. However, you can also use a maple flavored table syrup, it doesn’t have to be pure maple syrup.
*Pumpkin Purée: Canned pumpkin purée works great in this recipe and we only need a 1/4 cup to get maximum flavor. If you have homemade pumpkin purée this will also work fine, but make sure it’s not too wet. Stand it in a sieve over a bowl to drain off any excess water so that you’re left with a similar consistency to what you would get in a can.
*Pumpkin Pie Spice: You can use a store-bought pumpkin pie spice or you can make your own homemade pumpkin pie spice.
*Storing: It’s ideal to store this fudge in the freezer. This way it will stay good for months. Alternatively you can store it in the fridge for up to a week.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Method: By Hand
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Square (of 32)
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 34mg
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated Fat: 5.1g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 1.8g
Keywords: pumpkin fudge