Decadently delicious 5-ingredient vegan pumpkin fudge. This super easy fudge is packed with pumpkin flavor and topped with crushed pecans for a fabulous dessert treat. Vegan and gluten-free.
- Add the cashew butter to the food processor and then add the maple or golden syrup, pumpkin puree, melted coconut oil and pumpkin pie spice.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour out into a parchment lined 9×9 inch square dish.
- Top with crushed pecan nuts and more pumpkin pie spice.
- Place into the freezer to set then slice into squares.
- Keep in the freezer, it doesn’t freeze solid but maintains a perfect consistency when stored in the freezer.
Recipe adapted from The Big Man’s World.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Square (of 16)
- Calories: 227
- Sugar: 5.6g
- Sodium: 181mg
- Fat: 18.1g
- Saturated Fat: 6.8g
- Carbohydrates: 14.2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4.3g