These vegan pumpkin pancakes are so fluffy! They have all the delicious spicy fall flavors and make the perfect breakfast.
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking powder and salt and mix together.
- Pour in the soy milk and then add the oil, pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin purée and whisk to mix properly and remove lumps.
- Heat a frying pan with a tsp of olive oil.
- When the pan is very hot, pour in some batter (roughly 1/4 cup at a time).
- When little bubbles appear on the top, flip the pancake over.
- Continue to flip the pancakes regularly, pressing down with your spatula to ensure no wet batter remains in the center.
- When cooked, repeat the process until your batter is finished.
*You can use a different non-dairy milk such as almond milk if you prefer.
*You can use melted coconut oil instead of olive oil if you prefer.
*If you want to make these pancakes gluten-free then use a gluten-free all purpose flour blend such as Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose Baking Flour.
*Store leftover pancakes in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat in the toaster or microwave. They are also freezer friendly.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Pancake (of 6)
- Calories: 208
- Sugar: 7.7g
- Sodium: 351mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 30.6g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 3.4g
Keywords: vegan pumpkin pancakes