Deliciously spiced vegan pumpkin pancakes! Richly satisfying and ideal for breakfast served with some vegan butter, syrup and extra sprinkles of pumpkin pie spice!
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking powder and salt and mix together.
- Pour in the coconut milk and add the coconut oil, pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree and whisk to mix properly and remove lumps.
- Heat a frying pan with a tsp of coconut oil.
- When the pan is very hot, pour in some batter (roughly 1/4 cup at a time).
- When little bubbles appear on the top, flip the pancake over.
- Continue to flip the pancakes regularly, pressing down with your spatula to ensure no wet batter remains in the center.
- When cooked, repeat the process until your batter is finished.
- Serve the pancakes with vegan butter, syrup and sprinkles of pumpkin pie spice.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Pancake (of 6)
- Calories: 208
- Sugar: 7.7g
- Sodium: 351mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 30.6g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 3.4g
Keywords: vegan pumpkin pancakes