Rich and perfectly creamy vegan pumpkin pie. Wonderfully spiced and flavorful this delicious pie is perfect for the holidays.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add all the filling ingredients to a blender and blend until perfectly smooth.
- Pour out over your uncooked pie crust and smooth with a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 60 minutes. When you remove it from the oven, it will still be quite wobbly in the center, this is completely fine, it will firm up when cooling.
- Allow to cool on the counter and then place into the refrigerator to set completely, around 4 hours at least or overnight if possible until completely chilled and set.
- Decorate the pie and serve with whipped coconut cream.
- Keep leftovers covered in the fridge where it will last for up to a week.
*If you want to use homemade pumpkin purée then make sure it is quite dry, similar to what you get in a can. If it’s quite wet, then let it stand in a strainer to drain off any excess water then weigh out 425g and use that instead of the canned version. I have tested this with both canned pumpkin purée and homemade and both work great. Canned is of course easier as you don’t have to cook the pumpkin from scratch first.
*We used a 9-inch round pie dish.
*Recipe adapted from It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Slice (of 10)
- Calories: 218
- Sugar: 17.6g
- Sodium: 245mg
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated Fat: 6.8g
- Carbohydrates: 34.8g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 2.3g
Keywords: vegan pumpkin pie