Rich and perfectly creamy vegan pumpkin pie. Wonderfully spiced and flavorful this delicious pie is perfect for the holidays.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add all the filling ingredients to a blender and blend until perfectly smooth.
- Pour out over your uncooked pie crust and smooth with a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes. Check on it after 50 minutes, if it is starting to brown too heavily on the top, then take it out, if it still looks fine then let it stay in for the full hour.
- When you remove it from the oven, it will still be quite wobbly in the center, this is completely fine, it will firm up when cooling.
- Allow to cool and then place into the refrigerator to set completely, around 4 hours at least or overnight if possible until completely chilled and set.
- Decorate the pie and serve with whipped coconut cream.
*Recipe adapted from It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken.
- Category: Dessert, Baking
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Slice (of 10)
- Calories: 218
- Sugar: 17.6g
- Sodium: 245mg
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated Fat: 6.8g
- Carbohydrates: 34.8g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 2.3g
Keywords: vegan pumpkin pie