Celebrate fall with this delicious fall inspired vegan pumpkin spice latte! It’s creamy and totally divine, and made with pumpkin purée and fall spices.
- 2 cups (480ml) Soy Milk*
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Purée*
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice*
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Strongly Brewed Coffee or 2 Shots Espresso
- Sugar to Taste
For Serving (Optional):
- Vegan Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Add the soy milk to a saucepan along with the pumpkin purée, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice and heat until hot (don’t let it boil, just heat until hot).
- Remove from the heat and add in the strongly brewed coffee or espresso and whisk in.
- Pour into mugs and add sugar according to taste.
- Top with some vegan whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice (optional).
*You can also substitute almond milk or coconut milk or any non-dairy milk that you prefer in your coffees.
*Canned pumpkin purée is the easiest to use, but you can also use fresh if you prefer to make it up from scratch. Add peeled and chopped pumpkin purée to a parchment lined baking tray and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes until soft. Allow to cool and then purée in your food processor. Then stand the pumpkin purée in a sieve over a bowl for about an hour so that any excess water can drip off. Store it in your fridge in a sealed container for 3-4 days and use for any fall inspired pumpkin recipes.
*You can easily make up a batch of homemade pumpkin pie spice containing cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, ground allspice and ground cloves.
*We used vegan whipped coconut cream to top the lattes but any vegan whipped cream will work great or you can omit it if you prefer.
*Nutritional information is for 1 Latte (of 2) without whipped cream or added sugar.
*Recipe inspired by Inspired Taste.
- Category: Beverage, Gluten-Free
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Latte (of 2)
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Sodium: 269mg
- Fat: 4.1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 10.8g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 7.7g
Keywords: vegan pumpkin spice latte