Super simple 10-ingredient vegan ranch dressing that really delivers on flavor. Ultra creamy and totally divine as a dressing or dip.
- 1 cup (240g) Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Vegan Buttermilk (1 tsp Lemon Juice + Soy milk added up to the 1/4 cup (60ml) line)*
- 1 tsp Dried Dill
- 1/4 cup Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Chives
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp White Vinegar
- Add the mayonnaise to a bowl.
- Squeeze some lemon juice and add 1 tsp to a measuring jug and then add soy milk up to the 1/4 cup line and mix it up. It will curdle into buttermilk. Add it in to the bowl with the mayonnaise.
- Add the dried dill, fresh chopped parsley, chives, crushed garlic, sea salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and white vinegar and mix everything in together.
- Serve with fresh chopped vegetables or chips as a dip, over salads as a dressing, or as a spread on sandwiches and inside wraps.
*You can switch soy milk for almond milk when making the vegan buttermilk if you prefer.
*White vinegar is really the winning ticket here, you really won’t believe how much flavor it creates! If you want to switch this for apple cider vinegar you can go ahead, but flavor wise, white vinegar is really the winner.
- Category: Savory, Side, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 0.7g
- Sodium: 206mg
- Fat: 13.8g
- Carbohydrates: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.2g
Keywords: vegan ranch dressing