Easy 5-ingredient vegan truffles. These no-bake truffles make a perfect snack or dessert and they’re raw, gluten-free and delicious!
- Place the almonds into the food processor and process until the almonds are finely chopped.
- Add the pine nuts, dessicated coconut and cocoa powder and process quickly to mix it all together.
- Then, while the processor is running, pour the maple syrup in and allow to form a thick sticky dough.
- Take two bowls and add dessicated coconut to one and cocoa powder to the other.
- Roll the sticky dough into balls and dip in either the dessicated coconut or the cocoa powder and place onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Freeze until firm.
- Store in either the freezer (doesn’t freeze solid but becomes very hard and chewy) or the fridge (not as firm but still nicely chewy).
- Category: Dessert, Raw, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Ball
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 7.2g
- Fat: 9.5g
- Saturated Fat: 3.8g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 3.2g