This vegan white chocolate is so smooth and creamy you’ll totally fall in love with it. With only 6-ingredients it’s also a breeze to make.
- 1 and 1/4 cups (6oz/170g) Raw Cacao Butter (Chopped)
- 1/4 cup (60g) Cashew Butter
- 1 cup (120g) Powdered Sugar (Sifted)
- 1/2 cup (60g) Rice Milk Powder*
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Clear Vanilla Extract*
- Add the chopped cacao butter to a heat safe bowl and place it above a pot with a couple of inches of water in it, making sure that the bowl is not touching the water. This creates a homemade double boiler.
- Let the cacao butter melt gently over the hot water. As soon as it starts melting, stir it gently and keep stirring until melted.
- Then add in the cashew butter, sifted powdered sugar, rice milk powder, salt and clear vanilla extract and whisk in. Do this all while the bowl is still over the hot water, so that the mixture stays hot and everything mixes in easily.
- Pour the liquid chocolate into a jug for easy pouring and carefully pour from the jug into chocolate moulds. I used two chocolate moulds of different sizes, both were heart shaped, but one was quite deep and the other quite shallow.
- Place the moulds into the freezer for 15-20 minutes until set and then pop them out of the moulds. Keep stored in the fridge where they stay good for a couple of weeks, or store them in the freezer if you want them to stay fresh for even longer.
*You can likely switch the rice milk powder for a different non-dairy milk powder such as soy milk powder or coconut milk powder though I have only tested this with rice milk powder.
*The reason for the clear vanilla extract is to keep the chocolate as white as possible. If you can’t find it, you can use regular, but your chocolate will have a darker color.
*If you have more chocolate than moulds then place the excess into cupcake liners, this also works great. You can also do this if you don’t have any silicon moulds at all. Just line a cupcake tray with 12 cupcake liners and divide the chocolate mix between all 12 liners and then place into the freezer for 15-20 mins to set.
*Prep time is just for hands on time and does not include time spent setting.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Chocolate
- Calories: 106
- Sodium: 46.4g
- Fat: 8.2g
- Saturated Fat: 5.2g
- Carbohydrates: 7.4g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.4g
Keywords: vegan white chocolate