Vegan Peanut Sauce
Creamy vegan peanut sauce with a tangy zesty flavor and just the right amount of spiciness. Ready in minutes and perfect as a dip or sauce.
- ⅔ cup Peanut Butter (166g) Smooth, Salted
- ½ cup Coconut Milk (120ml) Canned, Full Fat, Unsweetened
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce (60ml)
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- ¼ tsp Dried Chili Flakes (Red Pepper Flakes)
Add the peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, rice vinegar, maple syrup, garlic powder, ground ginger, fresh lime juice and dried chili flakes to a measuring jug.
Whisk until smooth.
Garnish with some crushed peanuts (optional) and serve.
- Use tamari or a gluten-free soy sauce if you want this sauce to be gluten-free.
- You could use cayenne pepper instead of dried chili flakes but if you do, start off with ⅛ tsp and see if it's spicy enough.
- Keep leftovers stored in the fridge and enjoy within about 5 days.
- This recipe makes around 1 and ¾ cups of peanut sauce.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 507mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg