Vegan Broccoli Salad
The best vegan broccoli salad with crisp broccoli, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds and sun-dried tomatoes in a creamy, tangy dressing. Perfect for potlucks or picnics!
Prep Time15 minutes mins
Total Time15 minutes mins
Course: Salad, Side Dish
- 3 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Vegan Mayonnaise (240g)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 8 cups Broccoli Florets (600g) Cut into bite-sized pieces
- ⅓ cup Red Onion Chopped
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- ¼ cup Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup Sun Dried Tomatoes Chopped
Add apple cider vinegar, light brown sugar, vegan mayonnaise, salt and pepper to a bowl and whisk together.
Add broccoli florets, chopped red onion, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds and sun dried tomatoes to a separate mixing bowl and toss together.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss together until well mixed.
Place the salad into the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Use a salad spinner to wash and dry the broccoli. It's important that you dry the broccoli very well after washing it so that it doesn't water down your dressing. The best way to do this is using a salad spinner.
- Make ahead: This is the perfect make-ahead salad as the flavors really develop and get even better with a bit of time. So it's ideal to make this ahead and keep it in the fridge for up to 24 hours until you’re ready to serve it.
- Storing: Leftovers store very well in the fridge in a covered container for 3-4 days.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 345mg | Potassium: 573mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 630IU | Vitamin C: 84mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 2mg