How To Make Vegan Vanilla Frosting
This vegan vanilla frosting is smooth, creamy and delicious! Easy 4-ingredient recipe, ideal for use on cakes, cupcakes and cookies!
- 3 ¾ cups Powdered Sugar (450g)
- 3 Tablespoons Vegan Butter (45g)
- 4 Tablespoons Soy Milk (60ml) or other non-dairy milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Add the powdered sugar, vegan butter, half the soy milk and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl.
Using your electric mixer, start at low speed, gradually increasing speed. Add the rest of the soy milk in slowly until perfectly smooth and thick.*
It should be very thick, but still easily spreadable.
- You can switch soy milk for almond milk or another non-dairy milk if you prefer.
- You might not need to use all the soy milk to achieve the desired consistency. Some vegan butters have a higher water content than others and this can make some end up too runny, so only use as much as needed.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Sodium: 33mg | Sugar: 44g