Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Healthy and delicious 5-ingredient chocolate peanut butter smoothie, an ideal power shake to start off the day just right! Ready in 5 minutes.
- 3 Medium Frozen Bananas (300g)
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter (63g)
- 1 cup Soy Milk (240ml)
- 2 Medjool Dates Pitted
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder Unsweetened
For Serving (Optional):
- Vegan Chocolate Chips Sprinkled
- Peanut Butter Melted, drizzled
Add the frozen bananas to your blender jug along with the peanut butter, soy milk, medjool dates and cocoa powder.
Blend until smooth.
Pour out into glasses and serve with some melted drizzled peanut butter on top and some vegan chocolate chips (optional).
- Whenever you have an excess of ripe bananas on hand, peel them, break them into quarters and place into a freezer bag and freeze. Bananas should have been frozen for at least 12 hours and be properly frozen for best results in this smoothie.
- Feel free to use a different non-dairy milk if you prefer.
- Medjool dates are good for this as they are nice and soft and blend very nicely, but you can definitely substitute for any other kind of date or a different kind of sweetener such as a tablespoon or two of maple syrup if you prefer.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 66.5g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 19.7g | Saturated Fat: 4.4g | Sodium: 270mg | Fiber: 9.1g | Sugar: 37.7g