Vegan Chocolate Tart
Rich and decadent no-bake vegan chocolate tart with an oreo cookie crust and a chocolate ganache pecan filling. Easy and insanely delicious!
For the Crust:
- 28 Oreos
- ⅓ cup Vegan Butter (75g) Melted
Chocolate Ganache Filling:
- 2 cups Chopped Vegan Chocolate or Vegan Chocolate Chips (350g)
- 1 ¼ cups Canned Coconut Cream (300ml) Unsweetened
- 1 ½ cups Roasted Salted Pecans (165g)
Add the oreos to the food processor and process into fine crumbs.
Add melt vegan butter and process again until all the crumbs are coated.
Spray a 9-inch round pie dish with non-stick spray and then pat down the oreo crust firmly working it a little up the sides of the dish. Place into the freezer to set while you prepare the filling.
Add the vegan chocolate pieces or chocolate chips to a bowl. Heat the coconut cream to a simmer (you can do this either in a saucepan on the stove or in the microwave, just keep a careful watch on it if you're doing it in the microwave so it doesn't boil, you just want it to reach a simmer) and then pour the hot coconut cream over the top of the chocolate making sure all the chocolate is covered. Let it sit for a minute for the chocolate to melt and then whisk it with a hand whisk until you have smooth chocolate sauce.
Add the pecan nuts and fold into the chocolate.
Pour the chocolate ganache filling out over the oreo crust and smooth down evenly. Place into the fridge for a few hours* to set completely.
- This will take at least 4 hours to set properly and may be even longer. So it's ideal if you can just leave it overnight in the fridge.
- Keep it stored in the fridge and enjoy within 1 week.
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.1g | Protein: 5.4g | Fat: 38.7g | Saturated Fat: 16.7g | Sodium: 192mg | Fiber: 4.3g | Sugar: 16.8g