Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Get the best fall flavors in this pumpkin pie smoothie. Perfect for when you want pumpkin pie without turning your oven on!
Add all the ingredients to the blender jug.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into a glass or glasses and top with vegan whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice (optional).
- Whenever you have excess ripe bananas on hand, peel, break into quarters and freeze in freezer bags so they're on hand for whenever you want to make smoothies.
- You can use any non-dairy milk. If using coconut milk then low fat/light varieties work better in this smoothie otherwise it can be too thick.
- Pumpkin purée can be canned or fresh.
- This smoothie makes 1 large smoothie or 2 smaller portions.
- Nutritional information is based on two servings and excludes the vegan whipped cream topping.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.9g | Protein: 4.8g | Fat: 11.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.8g | Sodium: 128mg | Fiber: 4.6g | Sugar: 28g