Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes
These vegan pumpkin pancakes are so fluffy! They have all the delicious spicy fall flavors and make the perfect breakfast.
- 1 ¼ cups All Purpose Flour (156g)
- 3 Tbsp White Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Soy Milk (180ml) or other non-dairy milk
- ⅓ cup Pumpkin Purée (75g) Canned or fresh
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil or Melted Coconut Oil
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt and mix together.
Pour in the soy milk and then add the pumpkin purée and oil and whisk to mix properly and remove lumps.
Heat a frying pan with a little olive oil.
When the pan is very hot, pour in some batter (roughly ¼ cup at a time).
When little bubbles appear on the top, flip the pancake over.
Continue to flip the pancakes regularly, pressing down with your spatula to ensure no wet batter remains in the center.
When cooked, repeat the process until your batter is finished.
- Weigh your flour on a food scale for accuracy or use the spoon and level method for measuring flour, spoon the flour into your measuring cup and then level off the top with a knife. Don't scoop the flour and don't pack it into the cup.
- If you want to make these pancakes gluten-free then use a gluten-free all purpose flour blend such as Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Baking Flour.
- Store leftover pancakes in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat in the toaster or microwave. They are also freezer friendly.
- These pancakes were originally published in 2016 and the recipe has now been updated with new photos and text.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.6g | Protein: 3.4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 351mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 7.7g