Kahlua coffee is like an Irish coffee with Kahula instead of whiskey. It's a perfect all-in-one dessert, coffee & cocktail.
- 1 ¼ cups Filter Coffee (300ml)
- 2 ounces Kahlua (60ml) or other coffee liqueur
- Light Brown Sugar To Taste
- Vegan Whipped Cream
- Vegan Dark Chocolate
Take 2 wine glasses and add an ounce of Kahlua to each. Then pour in filter coffee until near to the top.
Taste test to see if you'd like added sugar and then add light brown sugar to reach the required sweetness.
Spoon vegan whipped cream on top and then sprinkle on some vegan chocolate shavings.
- You can use any coffee liqueur, it doesn't have to be Kahlua.
- Nutritional estimate excludes sugar and vegan whipped cream.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.03g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 73mg | Sugar: 13g | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.01mg