Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
Healthy 6-ingredient mint chocolate chip smoothie that tastes like a decadently delicious milkshake.
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (240ml)
- ½ cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 cups Baby Spinach (60g)
- ¼ tsp Peppermint Extract
- 4 Medium Frozen Bananas (400g) previously peeled, quartered and frozen
- 2 ounces Chopped Dark Chocolate (56g)
Add the coconut milk to the blender jug along with the mint leaves, baby spinach, peppermint extract and blend. Then add in the frozen bananas and blend until thick and smooth.
Pour out into 2 glasses and top with chopped dark chocolate.
- I used full fat coconut milk for this recipe. You could use a light coconut milk or any non-dairy milk of your choice if you wanted to make a lighter version.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 57.9g | Protein: 7.5g | Fat: 34.7g | Saturated Fat: 26.2g | Sodium: 75mg | Fiber: 8.5g | Sugar: 29.5g