Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
This vegan peanut butter fudge is made in the microwave and ready in 10 minutes! It's creamy and smooth and insanely delicious.
- 1 cup Vegan Butter (225g)
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (250g) Smooth, Salted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar (480g)
Place the vegan butter and peanut butter into a microwave safe dish with a lid. Microwave for 2 minutes.
Bring it out to stir and stir very well so that the peanut butter and butter is well combined. Then return to the microwave for another 2 minutes. Keep an eye on it during the second 2 minutes and if it starts boiling, you can bring it out, it's done.
Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and mix in. If your bowl is too small, move into a bigger bowl where you can really get your arm into it! Mix into a smooth fudge.
Transfer to an 8x8 inch square* parchment lined dish and smooth down with a spoon.
Place into the fridge to set. Once the fudge has set, lift the whole block of fudge out with the parchment paper and cut into small squares.
- 9x9. You can also use a 9x9 inch square dish. If using an 8x8 dish your fudge will be thicker, if using a 9x9 dish your fudge will just be a little thinner but still absolutely great.
- Stovetop: If you don't have a microwave or don't want to use the microwave then you can also make this peanut butter fudge on the stove. Add the vegan butter and peanut butter to a pot on the stove and heat together, stirring occasionally and keeping a close eye on it, until it reaches a boil. When it boils, remove the pot from the heat and immediately add in the powdered sugar and vanilla and stir into a thick fudge. Transfer to your parchment lined square dish and smooth down. Refrigerate until set.
- Storing. This fudge stores very well at room temperature for up to a week or in the fridge for 2 weeks.
- Freezing. It is also freezer friendly if you want to freeze it.
Serving: 1Square | Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.7g | Protein: 1.3g | Fat: 5.6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 60mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 11.8g