This avocado and carrot gazpacho is creamy and packed with fresh delicious flavor. Super easy to make and perfect as an appetizer.
- 2 cups Carrot Juice (480ml) Fresh pressed
- 1 Medium Avocado
- 2 tsp Fresh Chopped Ginger
- ¼ cup Cilantro loosely packed
- ¼ cup Parsley loosely packed
- Sprinkle Sea Salt
- Spring Onions
- Black Pepper
Juice the carrots until you have 2 cups of carrot juice.
Peel and seed the avocado and chop the ginger.
Add the carrot juice, avocado and ginger to the blender jug and blend until smooth.
Add in the cilantro, parsley and sea salt and blend again.
Pour into bowls and garnish with spring onion and black pepper.
- About 9 medium to large carrots equals 2 cups of carrot juice. This is an estimate and depends on the size of your carrots.
- The most time consuming part of this recipe is making the carrot juice before you begin, after that it's ready in 5 minutes.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.8g | Protein: 4.3g | Fat: 10.8g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 245mg | Fiber: 7.4g | Sugar: 10.1g