Vegan Coconut Truffles
These vegan coconut truffles are cute and fun and so easy to make. A coconut and vegan condensed milk center smothered in delicious vegan chocolate!
- 3 cups Dessicated Coconut (240g) Finely Shredded Coconut, plus more to sprinkle on top
- ¾ cup Vegan Condensed Milk (180ml)
- 1 ½ cups Chopped Vegan Chocolate or Chocolate Chips (262g)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
Add the vegan condensed milk and 1 cup of the dessicated coconut to a mixing bowl and mix in. Gradually add the rest of the coconut mixing in until combined into a thick dough.
Roll into balls and place evenly onto a parchment lined baking tray.
Place into the freezer for around 15 minutes to harden.
Place the chocolate and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals bringing out to stir every 30-seconds until completely melted.
Throw the coconut balls into the melted chocolate one at a time and use two teaspoons to lift the balls out of the chocolate and back onto the parchment lined baking tray.
When all the balls are covered in chocolate, sprinkle some dessicated coconut on top of them and return to the freezer to set.
When the chocolate has set, enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge and serve cold directly from the fridge or the chocolate will melt.
- You can use store-bought vegan condensed milk or you can make your own homemade vegan condensed milk. Our recipe for condensed milk is made in a blender and takes minutes to make.
- Keep them stored in the fridge and enjoy within a week. Or freeze them for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.4g | Protein: 2.3g | Fat: 17.7g | Saturated Fat: 13.7g | Sodium: 58mg | Fiber: 2.6g | Sugar: 9.2g