Vegan Energy Balls
These no-bake vegan energy balls are made with 8-easy ingredients and ready in 15 minutes! Bite-sized and perfect for a healthy snack.
- 1 cup Rolled Oats (96g)
- 1 cup Dessicated Coconut (80g) Finely Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts (134g)
- ½ cup Pitted Dates (88g) Packed
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds (40g)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Creamy Peanut Butter (125g)
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup (60ml)
Add the rolled oats, dessicated coconut, macadamia nuts, dates, chia seeds and salt to a food processor and process. It will start off crumbly and then as you keep processing it will gradually start sticking to the sides. Stop and scrape down the sides and keep going a bit longer until the mix starts to clump together slightly.
Add in the peanut butter and process and then while the machine is running, add in the maple syrup. It will start to clump together very well.
Roll into balls (aim for around 20 balls) and place onto a parchment lined baking tray.
Place into the freezer for 15 minutes or so for the balls to get nice and firm, thereafter keep them stored in the fridge.
- Dessicated coconut – is finely shredded coconut, not large flakes.
- Macadamia nuts - if you want to switch the macadamia nuts for a different kind of nut, like walnuts, then you can go ahead.
- Peanut butter - could be switched for a different nut butter.
- Maple syrup - could be switched for date syrup or agave nectar or any other syrup.
- Storing: Keep them stored in a container in the fridge and enjoy within a week. If you want to keep them longer then store them in the freezer.
Serving: 1Ball | Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg