Vegan Banana Cookies
These super delicious vegan banana cookies taste just like banana bread in cookie form! Soft and puffy and packed with banana flavor.
- ½ cup Vegan Butter (112g)
- 1 cup White Granulated Sugar (200g)
- 1 cup Mashed Ripe Banana (250g)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour (250g)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 cup Pecans (109g) Chopped
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add the vegan butter and sugar to the bowl of your stand mixer and cream them together. Then add in the mashed banana and vanilla and mix in.
Add the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and stir in with a spoon into a cookie dough.
Add the chopped pecans and mix in.
Use a cookie scoop to scoop even amounts of cookie dough onto the parchment lined baking tray spacing them evenly. Aim for around 16-20 cookies.
Bake for 12-15 mins until lightly golden on top.
Let them cool on the tray before removing.
- Measure the flour correctly, either by weighing it out on a food scale or by using the spoon and level method. Fluff up the flour and then spoon it into your measuring cup. Use the back of a knife to level off the top. Don't scoop it and don't pack it into the cup.
- The pecans are entirely optional. You can also use chopped walnuts.
- Keep them stored in an airtight container at room temperature and enjoy within 3-4 days. They are also freezer friendly for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 23.2g | Protein: 1.9g | Fat: 7.4g | Saturated Fat: 1.7g | Sodium: 141mg | Fiber: 1.2g | Sugar: 11.7g