This creamy raw tomato soup is made entirely from fresh raw ingredients, ready in 5 minutes and as gourmet as it gets.
This creamy raw tomato soup, aka tomato gazpacho tastes like heaven on earth. The freshness and flavor are just bursting from this dish.
It’s super easy to make with a few simple ingredients, chopped up any which way, they’re just getting blended anyway, throw them into the blender, and blend ’em up. And there you have it. Creamy delicious tomato gazpacho.
It’s ideal as an appetizer. Or, you know, you can just have it in place of a salad anytime you don’t feel like doing too much chewing.
With just enough spice added to provide the va-va-voom to these fresh ingredients, and you have yourself a gourmet appetizer.
How To Make Raw Tomato Soup
This is just a summary of the process to go along with the photos, full instructions and measurements can always be found in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Chop tomatoes and red bell pepper and add them to the blender along with fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Peel and core an avocado and add it to the blender.
- Add dried basil, oregano and crushed garlic and blend until smooth.
- Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pour the soup into bowls and decorate with sliced cherry tomatoes, a sprinkle of ground black pepper, dried basil and oregano.
- Serve immediately.
This is a soup that you want to eat right away. I am not one of those who understands the ‘make it now eat it days later’ mentality when it comes to really fresh ingredients.
It just doesn’t work. Fresh, uncooked ingredients oxidize. So they’re healthiest when they’re freshest, and they’re also the most delicious.
However, if you DO have leftovers then keep them stored in the fridge and consume within 1 day.
More Delicious Vegan Soups
- Carrot and Avocado Gazpacho
- Vegan Potato Soup
- Vegan Butternut Squash Soup
- Vegan Asparagus Soup
- Vegan Tomato Soup
- Vegan Tomato Basil Soup
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Creamy Raw Tomato Soup
- Cherry Tomatoes sliced
- Ground Black Pepper
- Sprinkle Dried Basil and Oregano
- Chop the tomatoes and red bell pepper and add to the blender along with the lemon juice.
- Peel and core the avocado and add the avocado to the blender. Add the dried basil, oregano and crushed garlic and blend until smooth.
- Add sea salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Pour out into bowls and decorate with sliced cherry tomatoes and a sprinkle of ground black pepper, dried basil and oregano.
- Serve immediately.
- This soup should be served immediately for the best tasting results. It doesn’t store well because of the freshness of the ingredients, but if you do have leftovers, keep it in the fridge and enjoy within 1 day.